As Valentine‘s Day is quickly approaching, I’m here to share with you a guide to help you out with celebrating the ones you love. Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with your significant other or with your bestie’s, make them feel extra special and loved with some of my top favorites. Below I am going to share with you some of my favorite gifts in anyone’s price range. Although Valentine’s Day is not about material items, if you’re looking for a gift here is a guide for you.
Before we get started I wanted to share a fun game with you, to help all of you get to know me a little more from post to post. I’m definitely more of a quality time together girl over a materialistic girl, however who doesn’t love getting spoiled from time to time.
1. Glam Glow Hydration Mask/$25.00: Any lady would love to have a spa night at home and add hydration and glow to her skin. Pamper her this Valentine’s Day with this amazing mask.
2. Love Map/ $14.00: If they are anything like me, they love something that is personalized and romantic. This personalized love map will remind them of where it all began.
3.Insulated Wine Glass/$12.99: Moscatto? Rosé? Riesling? No matter what type of wine they enjoy, this glass will allow them to drink it in style. As a bonus it will also help keep their wine chilled.
4.Sherpa Robe/ $41.00: To me there is no better feeling than throwing on a warm, comfy robe and curling up and watching a movie. This robe will be sure to keep them warm with its sherpa lining.
5.Bath and Bodyworks Candle/ $24.99: Not only will they be feeling the love on Valentine’s Day, but their home can also smell like love with this candle.
6. Laneige Lip Mask: As I raved about in my last post, this lip mask is a holy grail. This mask will make their lips extra soft and extra kissable.
1. AirFryer/ $54.90: If they’re looking for quick, easy, and tasty meals then a airfryer is for them. Your man will be thanking you for the convenience of an airfryer when cooking their meals.
2. Tile/ $24.77: The tile is for the person who is always misplacing their keys or losing the remote. By attaching this tile onto the object, they can locate the object at all times with their smartphone.
3.Georgio Armani Cologne/ $76.96: Not only will your man love the smell of this cologne, but you will too. You’ll want to snuggle up extra close to them when they wear this cologne.
4.Weekender Bag/ $37.99: For a quick trip out of town for business or a weekend away with his friends, save him the hassle of shoving his belongings into a book bag and get him this weekender bad. Bonus, it is high quality yet budget friendly.
5.Personalized Coffee Cup/ $24.00: Make their mornings and coffee a little sweeter with a personalized message from you.
6.Whiskey Map Glasses/ $16.00: I am obsessed with these glasses. For Christmas I bought these glasses for my boyfriend and chose places that we have visited together. Great quality glasses that remind us of great memories that were created.
I hope no matter who you are spending the day with, that your Valentines Day is filled with a lot of LOVE!